Friday, August 26, 2011

The New Year!!!

From the Star
So the new school year has begun and I am so excited!!! If you have not heard, this year I am teaching Kindergarten. Yeah!! I finally got into a grade that I like and makes me feel comfortable. Although I have been dreaming of teaching the young ones since I started, I have to say that they really are a lot of work physically. I have been exhausted every day when I get home. But I am not complaining, because I really am much happier teaching Kindergarten rather than the Intermediate grades. Who could have guessed that there would be so many changes in my short career? I do have to say that I am loving my class and my new team. My team has been super helpful, and they are a fun group of women. I feel that I am going to make some great friends. I can say that I am very lucky to have them this year especially since I am teaching a new grade.
There are so many things about Kindergarten that I love! Bring on the dancing and the music, the calendar time - even the potty breaks every 15 minutes. I love it! I can honestly say that I am truly enjoying my first week with the kids and having a blast. I know now that I am meant to be a Primary teacher.  I am overwhelmed but excited for this school year. So let's all have a wonderful year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment